What it is: A PEG-free cleansing balm that smooths the look of skin with natural papaya enzymes, while melting away stubborn makeup, dirt, oil, and SPF.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
- Papaya Enzymes: Smooth, resurface, and soothe skin.
- Papaya Seed Oil: Keeps skin hydrated.
- Blueberry Extract: Protects skin against environmental stressors.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This sorbet-like cleansing balm harnesses papaya enzymes to gently resurface skin while dissolving makeup, dirt, and oil, creating a baby-soft canvas for skincare and makeup. It is also formulated with antioxidant-rich blueberry, soothing apricot kernel oil, and moisturizing camellia seed oil to leave skin looking clean, bouncy, and glowing.
Ophthalmologist tested and safe for those with sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. The polyethylene in papaya is a safe, cosmetic-grade polymer in liquid form and is different from the polyethylene that makes up common, everyday household plastics or microbeads.
Research results: In a consumer study of 32 subjects, after 2 weeks:
- 100% agreed their skin had a healthy and glowing radiance after use
- 100% agreed the cleansing balm removed their long-wear and stubborn makeup
- 100% agreed the cleansing balm doesn't leave their skin feeling stripped or tight
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.