What it is: A cleansing butter infused with green tea and cherry blossom extract to melt away makeup while keeping skin feeling soft and supple.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- Green Tea Extract: Maintains moisture and soothes skin while visibly clarifying and pulling out impurities for a radiant-looking complexion.
- Cherry Blossom Extract: Conditions skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
- Malachite Stone: Known to have antioxidant properties, it keeps skin free from environmental aggressors which contribute to clogged pores and a dull complexion.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Clean Genie Cleansing Butter easily melts off makeup and helps pull out impurities leaving your skin clean with no greasy or dry after-feel. Clean Genie does not contain polyethylene microbeads. The polyethylene is in liquid form and dissolves with water as it is rinsed off and washed away.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent consumer testing panel of 30 people:
- 96% agreed the product removed dirt, grime, and excess oil from the face
- 96% agreed the product left no residue on the skin after use
- 96% agreed the product felt gentle on their skin
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.