What it is: A mask packed with some of Huda’s favorites like rose, aloe vera, and sodium hyaluronate that will leave your skin feeling supple and hydrated after a single use.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- Hollyhock Rose Extract: Visibly softens and soothes the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Aids in hydration, resulting in plumper-, healthier-looking skin.
- Aloe Vera: Helps to cool and soothe the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Thirst Trap – Cocoon Mask is packed with ingredients like rose, aloe vera, and sodium hyaluronate that are notoriously good for soothing and hydrating the skin. The mask’s unique fibers hold up so much more essence than a conventional sheet mask, meaning you get even more ingredient-rich formula infusing into your skin.
Clinical Results: Tested on a panel of 22 people on all skin types, tones, and sexes all under dermatological control, after 1 use:
- 100% agreed their skin felt hydrated
- 100% agreed that their skin felt soothed
- 100% agreed that their skin was glowing
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.